Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fun day with my baby girl

I am very happy that today, Olivia and I finally had a great day off together!  Thursday is my normal week day off and I love to spend it with my baby girl, but over the past few Thursdays, she has not been in a hang out with mommy mood. She has been waking up on the wrong side of the bed, and not napping during the day, then acting extremely crabby at night because she is overly tired.  It even started making me think that I should go back to working every day of the week since it seemed like she didn't want to hang out with mommy. But today was A LOT different. I asked her last night if she wanted to go to the park today or go swimming and she chose the park. This morning, when she woke up, the first thing she said was, "We're going to the park today mommy!" I was relieved that she woke up happy today. It definitely started our day out right!

After breakfast and showers, we packed up and headed to the park. It was hot today, but rather nice in the shade!  There was a breeze blowing and the entire playground was covered with shade so I didn't have to worry about her getting over heated. We were the only ones there, so Olivia had the freedom to play on any slide she wanted without being overrun with other children.   

All in all, it was an excellent day!  Here are a few pictures from the park: 
















No comments:

Post a Comment