Thursday, September 15, 2011

Great day?...Not so much!

Thursday is my normal day off, but instead of staying home today, I decided that I would take Olivia shopping to Target and meet Ryan for lunch. We are going to a wedding this weekend, I needed to pick up a gift. Olivia has been really great about telling me when she needs to go potty, so much to the point that I rarely ask her if she needs to go anymore. As we were pulling into Target on 15, Livy tells me that she needs to potty. I told her that we would go as soon as we got into the store. When it is just me and, her, I prefer to use the family restroom because it is just easier. So today that is where we headed. We walked in to Target, and to our luck, the door was unlocked......

Now usually when a door is unlocked, that means that the bathroom is unoccupied. Well, this one was not....

Olivia and I walked in on a man POOPING!

He jumped (obviously not expecting anyone to come in), and said oh, sorry. All I could do was close the door and go straight to the women's bathroom. After Livy was done with her business, I just hugged her and said sorry you had to see that man. Of course, she didn't understand what I meant. 

Now I am left to wonder if the man did it on purpose or was it legitimately an accident?  When we were printing out a registry, I saw the man exit the bathroom, and walk out of the Target store. He hadn't purchased anything. The more and more I think about it, it really creeps me out!  I actually am starting to regret that I didn't report it to customer service so they could watch for him and make sure that he doesn't do it again. 

And to top the day off, Olivia peed in her pants in the Wendy's parking lot and I spent 30 min in the women's bathroom trying to dry her pants with the automatic hand dryer, because of course, I didn't bring a change of clothes today!

Hope everyone elses day was much better than mine!
Enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather!!


No comments:

Post a Comment