Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 11 - 20

Continued from Day 1-10....

Day 11: I am thankful for all of the men and women who have served or are currently serving for our country! 
Thank you!

Day 12: I am thankful that I was taught how to cook. I love to cook meals for my family, and I love that they LOVE to eat whatever I make them!

Day 13: I am thankful for weekends or days off! As short as they may be, I am thankful that they do exist.  Not only do I get to spend all my time with baby girl, but they allow me to get all most of my cleaning done that I have slacked on over the week.

Day 14: I am thankful for the days that we can just spend at home....when we don't HAVE to go anywhere. It is nice to hang out, just us 3, and stay in our jammies all day long. 

Day 15: I am thankful for my parents. Without them, I wouldn't be here today!

Day 16: I am thankful for having a roof over my head and food to feed my family with. 


Day 17: I am thankful for growing up in the area of the world where my parents chose to raise me. Gotta love small town living!


Day 18: I am thankful for days where my daughter is in a good mood!  I very much dislike when she is having PMS. (I SWEAR)!


Day 19:  I am thankful for the times that Ryan and I can just get away and have dinner and go see a movie without the little one tagging along. I love Olivia to death, but sometimes it is just nice to go out and have an adult conversation without worrying if anyone has to go potty!


Day 20:  I am thankful for Education. I am thankful for being lucky enough to go to college and earn a degree in Early Childhood Education.  Even though it probably won't ever get me hired on at a grade school, I still am thankful for having that degree!




Coming soon: Day 21 - 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment